5 Eye – opening reasons to join a Yoga Teacher Training in 2022
Signing up for a Yoga Teacher Training is a big decision, especially since the Pandemic has left its traces on everyone and you may still hesitate if this year is a good one to travel to India for a YTTC.
Here are 5 good reasons to get out of your comfort zone in 2022 and not wait longer to fulfil your dream and deepen your practice, study Yoga in depth and start a new holistic carrier path:
- After 2 years of Pandemic, many people urge to learn how to relax their minds and rebuilt strength, mentally and physically. Yoga is a true gift to each of us to support our healing journey.
- Step into your purpose and share the gift of Yoga with your community. Sharing your gift is SO important for our society ♥ Yoga benefits are undoubtable, and what the world needs, are well educated Yoga Teachers. If you join this course just for yourself – this journey is equally important – Your well-being will reflect on those around you!
- Offline courses are available again, and are offering highest quality teaching standards – Many techniques which one cannot learn on online courses, are waiting to be explored by you!
- If not now than when? Live is unpredictable – no one knew better before the last two years, right?
- Travel regulations ease and Trainings in are accessible again. Finally we can take take some time off and travel again. This is your chance to combine an education program with a journey to India, the Motherland of Yoga ♥
Leave a Comment