Holistic Yoga Retreats
Yoga I Meditation I Ayurveda
- Are you travelling to India and thinking of deepening your practice within a Yoga Retreat?
- Maybe you don’t want to spend 4 weeks in a Yoga Teacher Training Course, but would love to enjoy a Yoga retreat or Workshop for a few days/weeks?
- Or maybe you want to take this chance to take a break of everyday life and come to India for the very special reason of joining us at Pratham Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh?
Why to join a Yoga Retreat at Pratham YOGA India?
- Our main teacher Yogi Master Vijay Ji, founder of Pratham Yoga, has years of teaching experience and is very well known for his creative and harmonious way of sequencing. His vast knowledge of variations make it possible to suit every level of practicioner, you can join the Yoga Retreat as a beginner but also as an advanced participant.
- Yoga Retreats at Pratham Yoga are a wonderful opportunity to deepen your Yoga practice and give yourself some time off. Open yourself for healing, letting go of some old patterns and be ready to grow in a very special setting in Rishikesh, the origin of Yoga in India.
- Our Practice plan is optimised to create a harmonious flow throughout your day:
"Morning classes are activating and energizing, whereas evening classes will be more gentle and also focus on your posture, alignment and adjustment." (Yoga Master Vijay Ji)
- Located right by the banks of sacred river Ganga in the outskirts of Rishikesh, makes your Retreat an unforgettable experience.
- Flexible dates make it easy for you to join us spontaneously along your travel in India, or if you come just for the retreat, you can choose very specific dates which fit your personal schedule. Retreat courses start from 5 to 14 days.
Why to join a Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India?
Rishikesh is located on the banks of the holy river Ganga, or ‘Ganga Ma’ which means ‘mother Ganga’ how locals call her. This makes the destination a very special and attractive location to tune in and relax. Surrounded by the foothills of the Himalayas, despite your daily Yoga practice, there are many things to see in and around Rishikesh. Sacred Temples with stunning hill stations, caves, waterfalls and river rafting are only a few of them.
What is awaiting you?
Come and enjoy a few days or even weeks at Pratham Yoga retreat in Rishikesh and practice with highly experienced teachers in various subjects to gain a deeper understanding of the true meaning of Yoga. Step closer to your true self and engage with the present moment.
Enjoy a variety of sattvic food during your whole stay, which will work supporting to your daily practice and as a gentle body cleanse. If wanted we can also organize an appointment with an Ayurvedic doctor to gain more understanding about your body constitution.
Our retreat program includes a variation of different practices like Asana (both Hatha and Vinyasa Flow Yoga), Kriya (cleansing), Pranayama (breathing), Adjustment/Alignment, Dharana (Concentration), Dhyan (Meditation), Ayurvedic & Yogic nutrition and Philosophy.
Accomodation & Location
Rooms are simple and clean, perfect for yogic practice. All rooms have attached bathroom with toilet and hot water shower. Prices are for shared room accomodation. Private room charges are additional 170 $ per 7 days.
Food & Accommodation : Special requests may be discussed, please contact email@example.com
Please mind: All prices include shared room accommodation. Shared rooms have max. 2 people in a spacious room with attached private bathroom. Private rooms are limited and available on request only.
DIGITAL DETOX RETREAT
2 nights, 2.5 days
This weekend retreat offers the perfect space for your body and mind to relax from digital media and a busy lifestyle. Regenerate your system with a great selection of specific relaxing techniques, gentle Yoga asanas, delicious and healthy cuisine, combined with walks in the local area in the outskirts of Rajaji national park. Together we will refrain from digital media and learn to observe patterns of overuse and media addiction and their effects on our system.
BODY MIND DETOX
5 nights, 4.5 days
The Body Mind Detox Retreat offers an effective selection of gentle detoxing Yoga asanas, journaling, dynamic meditation and breathing techniques along with light and cleansing tri-doshic foods (suitable or all body types). This retreat includes a personal session with a certified Ayurveda Doctor and lectures on how to apply some of the techniques in your daily schedule to create a long lasting transformation. Our special location by the banks of Ganga river offer the perfect space for your mind and body to relax and rejuvenate.
NEW YEAR RESET
The New Year Retreat is a wonderful way to start intentionally into 2022. Take a few days off your daily schedule to reflect on what happened for you 2021 and what you would like to take on for the upcoming year. Together we will dive into a great combination of active and gentle Yoga practice, breathing techniques and a group excursion to one of the sacred temples around Rishikesh. Delicious food and warming herbal teas will make sure you will stay warm in January, Room heaters are included in this package.
If you are looking for a complete reset, the Sattvic Retreat might be exactly what you are looking for. This Retreat is perfect if you are looking to completely dive into a Yogi lifestyle, we start our days with warm lemon water cleanse and a early morning walk, followed by Kriya Yoga body cleansing techniques. A two hour morning practice will introduce to you to Yoga Asanas, breathing techniques and meditation.
This retreat includes an entire guide on Sattvic Nutrition, Yoga lifestyle and most important a practical guide on how to integrate some of those practices into your daily life.
Yoga Retreats in 2021/22
12 - 14 Nov 21
- Digital Detox Retreat
24 - 28 Nov 21
- Body Mind Detox
7 - 9 Jan 22
- New Year Reset
23 - 29 May
15 000 INR
- Sattvic Retreat
Retreat Fees including
- Accommodation in shared room
- Food and drinks
- 2 Asana classes per day
- Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, Ayurveda & Nutrition, Kriya, Mantra,
- Neti Pot for Kriya Yoga
- Notebook and pen
- Ayurveda consultation or massage
- Free Airport pick up
- Free healthy Snack upon arrival
- Trips to spiritual destinations
- Ganga beach Yoga class
- Free Prenatal Yoga introduction
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
5 days Retreat
- flexible dates
7 days Retreat
- flexible dates
10 days Retreat
- flexible Dates
14 days Retreat
- flexible dates
Our upcoming YTTC dates & fees
2 days Workshop: "Ayurveda for everyday" in the Alps of Austria in November 2021
More information will be updated soon ♥
including 1500 INR registration fee to reserve your seat