Terms of conditions
Terms of Conditions:
- All prices include shared rooms.
- Applicants have to inform about any physical and mental health problem or pregnancy before booking the course.
- While the course we encourage our students to focus on Yoga related scriptures only, please avoid media or books with other content during the YTTC.
- It is not allowed to bring food/drinks which are non-sattvic from outside into the training center.
- It is not allowed to bring people from outside into your room.
- All students have to engage into Karma Yoga activities.
- The use of any intoxicant is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated inside the school premises.
- Teachers and staff members as well as fellow students are to be treated friendly and respectful at any time.
- The exams in the end of the course are obligatory to join for every student in order to receive the certificate. (Except medical emergencies).
- Deposit fees are NON-refundable. If you would like to join the course at later time it is possible to keep it signed up.
- The remaining course fees have to be paid at your arrival.
- Course packages cannot be changed after your arrival.
- Once the course fees are paid they are non refundable.
- Students have to attend all the classes except of any illness.
- The yoga hall is considered as a sacred space. Therefore it is not allowed to enter with shoes or bring food. Wifi/Data must be switched off when entering the hall.
- Dress respectfully in the whole school area and also while taking walk in the village. (Please take a look at our FAQ).
- Pratham Yoga is not taking responsibility for any kind of injury during your stay. We strongly advise you to mind the instructor’s safety guidelines and listen to your body.
- Pratham Yoga does not pay any medical bills due to illness or injury. Book a Travel insurance to cover your expanses of medical bills.
- Pratham Yoga does not take and responsibility for any loss within the school premises, use the room saves to store your valuables.
- After 10 pm students are required to take rest inside their room. Even if you are not tired yet, please respect the other’s need to sleep.
- All students have to check out their room on the last day of the course at 12 AM.
- Pratham Yoga has the right to change and adjust schedules according to availability of teachers and dynamic of the group. (This is referring to small changes and does not effect the total amount of lessons)
- In case of cancellation, students have to inform at least 30 days before the course starts.
- In case you wish to change your course package you must inform 30 days before your arrival.
- If you decide to leave early, you still have to pay the full amount of your chosen course package.
All the above listed rules must be followed by every student at any time during the whole stay of the course. If the teachers or staff of Pratham Yoga observes any violation of the Terms of conditions, the student has to leave the course without any refund of the fees.