300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Yoga Teacher Training Programme
With the aim to provide advanced teachings and practices of the traditional and contemporary forms of Yoga, Pratham Yoga school offers one annual 300 Hour YTTC programme for all dedicated students who successfully attained any 200 hrs YTTC previously.
300 hours YTTC I Hatha & Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga I Ayurveda
Certified with Pratham Yoga and Yoga Alliance International
This specific course is designed to guide you to an advanced and deeper practice of studying and teaching Yoga while experiencing the breathtaking foothills of the Himalayas. Located in the peaceful outskirts of Rishikesh, Pratham Yoga center is a truly unique place to choose for a 300 Hours Yoga TTC program in India. Join us for an unforgettable spiritual journey of transformational practices in the styles Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with integrated Ayurdeva.
WHAT IS AWAITING YOU
- Detailed teachings and Asana practice of traditional Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga styles. In addition with the teaching of 200 Hour YTTC, you shall be taken through advanced practices of these Yoga style for a complete evolution as a practitioner and teacher.
- A more detailed level of teaching of various adjustment and alignment techniques for intermediate and advanced level correction and focus on the safety aspect of avoiding injuries during advanced practices.
- Advanced use of Yoga props such as block, belts, pillows for getting into more intense yoga poses or to create variations as well as for deep restorative poses.
- Yoga Philospohy: Extension of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali through sacred scriptures of Upanishad and Bhagavad Gita. Application of Yamas and Niyamas on a deeper level with strong focus on how to integrate the deeper philosophies into modern daily life.
- Ayurveda lectures to introduce the foundations of Ayurveda and Yogic Nutrition to get a practical understanding of how Yoga and Ayurveda may be integrated to reach a healthier and more balanced lifestyle.
- Advanced and practical study of Yoga Anatomy related to the performance of various Yoga techniques such as Asanas, Pranayama, Bhanda,.. In depth extension of the basics of 200 Hour YTTC Anatomy subject.
- Preparation and practicing of deeper Pranayama and other breathing techniques as well as a deeper understanding of the holistic effects and benefit for body, mind and soul.
- Establishing a detailed communication of the body with the mind and soul through unique mediation practices such as advanced Yoga Nidra.
- Learning and practice of the six yogic works, the intense yogic purification techniques for complete cleansing the mind, body and spirit with the aim to prepare an entity for advanced level of yoga and meditation practices.
- Adjustment and Alignment workshops to gain hands-on experience in conducting advanced yoga class with perfection and professionalism during Teaching Methodology II. By this level, you shall feel a complete surge of transformation within you from a student to a great yoga teacher.
- Engage in spiritual discourse and lead yourself towards liberation of the mind, body and spirit during Satsang sessions with Yogi Simon Ji.
- Weekend trips to spiritual destinations in and around Rishikesh
- Yogic and Ayurvedic COOKING workshop where our students learn how to prepare yogic meal choices for healthy diet.
- Starting dates 2022: 4 Oct - 31 Oct 2022
- Eligible for graduates of 200 hrs YTTC - senior Pratham Yoga students may ask for special discount
- 4 weeks advanced Yoga Teacher Training with 300 hours Yoga alliance certification
- 4 weeks full board accommodation in our beautiful training center
- 300 hours Yoga Alliance certificate
- Weekendtrips to unforgettable destinations around Rishikesh
- Senior Students who have completed 200 hrs with Pratham Yoga can get 15% discount after request
- EARLY BIRD: Sign up before September 15 over our Website and get 25% discount! ♥
UPCOMING 300 hrs Yoga Teacher Training 2022
Oct 4 to Oct 31 2022
1390 $ USD
- 300 hrs
- Advanced YTTC
- Early bird discount -25% until SEPT 15
YTTC Fees including
- Lessons of all subject (schedule)
- Neti Pot and Rubber Neti for Kriya Yoga
- Hand out / course book
- Accommodation in shared room
- Food and drinks
- Ayurveda consultation / massage
- Free Airport pick up
- Free Prenatal Yoga introduction
- Free healthy Snack upon arrival
- Ganga beach Yoga class
- Weekend trips to spiritual destinations
Pratham Yoga Teacher Training Course
|05:30 a.m.||Wake up|
|06:00 - 06:15 a.m.||Kriya||Vijay|
|06:15 - 06:45 a.m.||Meditation||Hari ji|
|06:45 - 06:55 a.m.||Tea|
|07:00 - 09:00 a.m.||Asana/Pranayama||Vijay|
|09:15 - 10:00 a.m.||Breakfast|
|10:15 - 11:30 a.m.||Philosophy||Rahul Ji|
|11:45 - 12: 45 a.m.||Anatomy/Ayurveda*||Yogesh Ji|
|01:00 - 02:00 p.m.||Lunch|
|02:00 - 04.00 p.m.||Rest|
|04:00 - 06:00 p.m.||Adjustment/Alignment||Vijay|
|06:30 - 07:30 p.m.||Dinner|
|08:00 - 09:00 p.m.||Mantra Chanting||Neeraj/Carolin/Vijay|
|*incl. Yogic Nutrition|
limited number of participants